What’s Everyone Reading Right Now?

Pics
Yes, it just came out last week. There really aren’t enough books to be addictive; there’s only five and I think they’re about 200 or so pages each. Pink Fan is about an English lady who is trapped and going to be married off against her will and sends messages for help with her fan.
The film has been released here and I'm keeping it for a relaxing evening, so I don't get interrupted. :)
Thanks for explaining the story on "the pink fan" .

Not really anything special. They're about a girl who ends up living with a dragon as its apprentice, and starts trying to mend old issues between humans and dragons.
Not too far along at the moment... I probably won't try to publish it, but I might, depending on how it turns out at the end.

Not really anything special. They're about a girl who ends up living with a dragon as its apprentice, and starts trying to mend old issues between humans and dragons.
Not too far along at the moment... I probably won't try to publish it, but I might, depending on how it turns out at the end.
There’s a book I read once with a very similar plot, but I can’t remember what it’s called.

Back
Top Bottom