What’s Everyone Reading Right Now?

Pics
ALSO, there's going to be a TV series!!! It's a thing now!!!
It'd better be rated PG-13 -- otherwise, there's no way that they'll get all the good fights and suspense in....
I wanna see that Kalkara burn.... evillaugh.gif

Missing Prince came! It's the funniest one since The Early Years. It's not as sweet or heartwarming as the first Royal Ranger book, and it's shorter than it says on line; but it makes up for it by being hilarious. AND THERE'S GOING TO BE A SEQUEL!

But the online ad should have been different. Everything mentioned in it was a disappointment; it just wasn't as much as they made it out to be. There were many other parts not mentioned that were much longer and better. For example:
Mysterious Follower: Was there for maybe three pages. Didn't do anything except follow, albeit somewhat mysteriously. May be foreshadowing for something else.
Wild Weather: Just a big storm. I was hoping for hail, fog, vast amounts of wind, or fire storms.
The Missing Prince Himself: He briefly shows up at the end and says a sentence or two.

Why these things don't matter:
The mysterious follower could be made more mysterious in the next book, being sent by the missing prince's uncle. The uncle may have tried to pass a secret message to the main characters, either that or he's crazy. But the follower seems to hint to a secret message.
Hail would have been great, but the giant storm was alright. I was expecting more, but the weather wasn't a large part of the book.
The missing prince will continue to be rescued in the next book!

Also, like I said, it could be the funniest book yet. Most of the humor centers around Maddie the show business of being an entertainer so they can sneak into the castle where the prince is. Her mentor, Will, can sing and play, but Maddie can't carry a tune in a bucket. So she learns to juggle. And throw knives with dramatic emphasis. This involves one of those wheels that you tie a person to and it spins and someone throws knives at it. Will taught Maddie to throw knives, but not at him.

Back
Top Bottom