What’s Everyone Reading Right Now?

Pics
My brother likes that book! I enjoyed the series, but the series after wasn't as entertaining as the previous. (Some of my friends WILL kill me for saying that).
I think I liked it better. The Trials of Apollo were very sad. I also really liked Magnus Chase. Did you know there's going to be a faithful TV series of the first series?

I recently read Gordon Korman's Masterminds, the first book in the Masterminds series. It's about these kids living with their families in a utopian city. But something feels off. Eventually, they find out they were cloned from famous criminal masterminds and placed in a perfect environment to see if they would become criminals anyway, or if its the environment that controls a person's capacity for evil. It's very suspenseful, and I am looking forward to reading the other two! Some other awesome books by Gordon Korman include Restart, about a boy who has amnesia and realizes he was a really terrible person and wants to change, and The Hypnotists. That one's self explanatory.

Back
Top Bottom