What’s going on with my duck here?

Mar 26, 2020
Southern Vermont
B0A741E2-E84C-49DF-9BB3-323553CFEB95.jpeg
C88629C2-4810-4184-A7DF-8DD69EBBC0CF.jpeg
Tomorrow is the 4 week mark after a fractured leg, she’s had a splint on it since, today she got it wet, and wasn’t supposed to, the vet said take it off and keep her quiet, she’s due for X-ray tomorrow anyway. Now she’s pooping clearish liquid and just kinda spit up some slimy water, all, clear. and panting. Just pain?? She had a couple strawberries and some peas here tonight, she was outside all day so she’s had plenty of chances for grit.
Seems to be not using the leg but I expect it’s stiff after 4 weeks?? Maybe?

Do you have a picture of the slimy white poop? What concerns me is the heavy breathing, Is the breathing rapid breaths, or long drawn out breaths as if she is having a hard time getting air into her body.

D5C9A9E2-D48D-4D0A-B823-A20EDCAA63C3.jpeg
It’s har
Do you have a picture of the slimy white poop? What concerns me is the heavy breathing, Is the breathing rapid breaths, or long drawn out breaths as if she is having a hard time getting air into her body.
Its kinda hard to say, I don’t notice respiration being that weird but she’s sitting here with her bill open a little kind of panting like my dog after a walk.
The 2 streaks to the left were liquid the brownish one obviously had some solid and was more recent. All in the last 2 hours

She looks like a really sweet girl, I love my Rouens.
She is aptly named Bonkers, when she swims it’s a riot, but she’s been on the bench for the last 4 weeks, I think she tried to get into her water pot, it was tipped over when she got out of the box by flying out she was quite pleased and proceeded to go on tour...she is a hoot.

Back
Top Bottom