What’s with how cheap eBay incubators are?

Oh ok. I’m not completely sure now if I’ll go with that one. I’d absolutely love the NR360 but it’s a bit too much money right now especially since I’m gonna be buying 90 dollars worth of eggs. But I will keep all of that in mind
If you buy the NR from a local TSC they're usually only about $130.

Something I also want to point out, if you're spending $90 on eggs, would you rather have a poor hatch rate in a not very good incubator, or a good hatch rate in a slightly more expensive incubator? Maybe you could try to save up some money for it? It's better than spending money on a poor incubator and then having to buy a better one a year later. This is the same problem I had.

I’m not quite sure because it’s not till November. It doesn’t get too cold here but either way I’m keeping the incubator inside. I’m hoping for anything up to 56 eggs, maybe even that many
Ok. Have you looked into some of the nicer still air incubators? You could install a fan inside and make it forced air. I've done it before. They're usually pretty cheap and hold a lot of eggs.

Something I also want to point out, if you're spending $90 on eggs, would you rather have a poor hatch rate in a not very good incubator, or a good hatch rate in a slightly more expensive incubator? Maybe you could try to save up some money for it? It's better than spending money on a poor incubator and then having to buy a better one a year later. This is the same problem I had.
Yeah that is a really good point. I think I will do that. What is the capacity of the NR360? And does that have auto turning? I forgot

Just did some research. I think the janoel 12 is a bit too small for me. I’m not really a beginner at hatching, but it is something to consider still. With the nr360, how do you adjust humidity?

Back
Top Bottom