What’s wrong with my Turken

chicken_turkey_lover

In the Brooder
Jul 25, 2021
Winston County Haleyville
what’s wrong with him he got stuck in some mud but luckily I found him sooner and was able to dry him off and give him some nutri-drench for poultry but he doesn’t seem to be better and I gave him some water to drink to but I have no idea what’s going on

what’s wrong with him he got stuck in some mud but luckily I found him sooner and was able to dry him off and give him some nutri-drench for poultry but he doesn’t seem to be better and I gave him some water to drink to but I have no idea what’s going on
A photo would be nice, whats his symptoms? If hes just stuck in mud that shouldnt harm him

He’s just start bobbing his head back and seems weak

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 3
We gave him nutridrench and water and we put him in the incubator that was already at 100 degrees but sadly he passed last night while I was at work and my mom found him unalive and I also held him in a cloth to warm him up and he was fine when I left he was chirping when we held him and he moved a bit and he also held his head up without it going all the way back but I just don’t know why they keep unliving I try everything I can for them it’s heartbreaking to see them go

Back
Top Bottom