1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

What a dark and gloomy day!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Sjisty, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Sjisty

Sjisty Scribe of Brahmalot

May 18, 2009
    Brooksville
    Yes, I know we need rain, but it's so dark out there today! Have you ever noticed how small your large fowl chickens are when it's rainy and they're wet? I have 14 of them piled up on my front porch, so even if I wanted to, I couldn't go outside today. They won't make the trek back to the coop - besides, they never know when the front door will open and a bowl of treats will appear.

Rain, rain, go away ...
    [​IMG]

2. piecemaker

piecemaker Songster

Feb 12, 2008
    Centerville Texas
    Rain rain come this way PLEASE

3. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    You both can have my rain. I have way too much. Flowers dying, molding, everything is disgusting. Crazy rain this year, I wish I could share it. Sjisty; why does the ground look weird? Or am I just too tired? It looks blurry, almost like a water color. Is it blurry, or is that water or am I just crazy?

4. magicpigeon

magicpigeon Songster

Oct 9, 2010
    Ugh, too much rain here! I'm looking forward to the sun of summer seeing as it's still Winter here [​IMG]

5. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    I don't think that we are going to have any summer here in the NW USA. I am so tired of being cold.

6. sugar209

sugar209 In the Brooder

Jul 28, 2011
    There is not enough rain for the farmers here ,a small town locater in south China.[​IMG]

7. Sjisty

Sjisty Scribe of Brahmalot

May 18, 2009
    Brooksville
    Quote:It's water running on my wasteland of a back yard. We had no rain for way too long and so there's no grass in that area. I was just waiting for our regular rain pattern to replant, but now we're getting weekly floods, so I'm not sure if I'm ever going to have grass there! Also, it's a bad picture - it was pretty dark and my camera isn't that good.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by