What a day

halo

Got The Blues
14 Years
Nov 22, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
We had storms come thru last night, with plenty of rain, and it gave us the most incredibly glorious day today. Brilliant sunshine, mid 70's, breezy, the rain washed away all the dustiness and all the plants looked just fabulous. I decided to work on my second kennel for the chickies.

So the puppies and I go outside, I pull up a chair, and set for a spell, thinking how I should go about this kennel chore. While Im thinking, I decide to gather eggs in the blue rock pen next to the incomplete pen. 12 eggs, woohoo!! A world record day for my froo froo girls. So I set them on the chair, puppy is snoozing under the chair, and I go work on the kennel. I get all the chainlink zip tied, and run all the hardware cloth along the bottom that I have. What a great day! I go back to my puppy, give him a little scratch, and sit down to survey my handiwork.

SPLLLAAAATTTTT......

oops....I forgot I put the eggs on the chair. If you've never sat on eggs, you cant even imagine how that feels. blech....

Oh that is too good!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

lol.png
You are one of those broodies that sit really HARD!!

I am sorry about the eggs.
hugs.gif
Maybe they will take pity on you and lay 13 tomorrow!

My wife squooshed them in her pocket with her cell phone. The keys wouldn't work. Tried cleaning it but could never make the 5 work. Scratch one cell phone.

Back
Top Bottom