What a difference! I now love my neighbor!

[Seriously, I've always heard good fences make good neighbors and good shots make neighbors polite.
big_smile.png
/quote]

yuckyuck.gif

I have only ever heard the 1st half of this one... but appreciate the 2nd half!

Last edited:
Gritsar......i also would never let people hunt my land, that change for one good neighbor. he not only now take just one deer, but will help me with all those trespassing on my land.

If I was in your place , i would let her take a deer off your farm(they can do alot of damage, when the number get out of control). A great shot , so bet she would do the right thing, not shooting livestock,and other dumb crap. Plus deer kill more people in the US than any other animal, by deer /car wreaks.

In the past i would take a week of vacation just to chase those trespassing, now he will let them know they are not welcome. Because i ask him to do so.

Good neighbors are a wonderful thing to have! Mine plow my driveway (and a path to the barns, coop and pens) everytime it snows, they cut, baled and stacked my hay all because their pup killed one of my guineas. Their pup kept getting in my trash when I put it out for pick up, so they built me a box at the end of the driveway. I could go on and on...

I let them hunt when they want.
lol.png

That is awesome. When you have good neighbors it makes life a lot easier.
smile.png

Our neighbor built our chicken coops for us. We had no idea how to build
one nor did we have the tools to do so. He has a wood shop, is retired,
and was delighted to have something to do. He built us two.

My neighbor is great, Sounds like yours is too.
celebrate.gif

That is beyond awesome!!
big_smile.png

I don't have any predator problems (besides cats/dogs/maybe raccoons, but have never had any yet). I guess that's a plus to living in a village.. The domesticated animals haven't proven any trouble yet, but I'm not saying it won't happen.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom