What address should I put on this box? PICs

ZuniBee

Songster
12 Years
May 8, 2007
Zuni, Virginia
Hmmm, what address should I put on this package?
wink.png

package.gif

package1.gif

package2.gif

Send it to MY house!! PPLLEEAASSEE!!!! I don't know what kind of chickens they are but I will take good care of them!!

Quote:
Zunibee, that's cruel. That's like hanging a sixpack in front of an alcoholic, and then saying you can't have it.
he.gif
gig.gif

Truer words have never been said
tongue.png
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

If your not sending them, thats illegal! Who obeys the law?! They make you agree that you will only use the boxes to ship.
tongue.png
I know they are nice little boxes whe you have a pack of ten and you need one! I use a little one for the quail when i clean thier pen.
tongue.png
Come and get me!

Zunibee, that's cruel. That's like hanging a sixpack in front of an alcoholic, and then saying you can't have it.

cool.png
I just couldn't help myself. I put them all in the box to change the paper in their brooder and thought "what a cool pic for BYC"

These are my mixed breeds with my top hat roosters and RIR, RIW and Ideal 236 hens. They make the cutest chicks and I'm sure they will be excellent egg layers.

Might want to add a few holes so they don't smother. Good luck to whoever is getting them, they are cuties.

They are not really going anywhere.... just cute pics. I never try to sell my mixed breed chicks by mail because I don't think anyone will pay all the shipping costs for mixed breeds. But when people see them I have sold every one but two roosters... they are nice looking birds.​

Back
Top Bottom