What am I forgetting?

Prints planning expansion capacity from 8'X8' to 8'X24'.
hide.gif

Quote:
8x24?
th.gif

How many chicken will THAT hold. I am only getting 5. (and that's a period after that number, not a zero)

And I have the lawn chairs from previous owner of house....got them all sanded and painted up just last summer

Be nice, she may find her half dozen or so chickens quite satisfying. Just because I quadrupled my flock this year and am considering what incubator I want to buy providing none of the girls go broody this year. Even my DH takes care of the girls, I just noticed it is dark so he must have put them to bed, better show my thanks and get dinner started.

Quote:
You can say that again.
roll.png

Oh, 5 will be 25 soon enough....then I will have to consider a coop expansion...LOL....

But for now I have ordered 2 blue egg layers (i CANNOT spell Amerucana for the life of me), one Olive egger and one Maran (chocolate egg layer...I wish) and a Rooster of the breeders choosing to continue to have colored eggs. The breeder is going to raise them to age 10 weeks (or so, no way to predict hatch date since the eggs aren't even LAID yet)

Now will someone tie me up so I don't go to TSC and buy a dozen fuzzy butts and bring them home ? I am going to offer to buy the "last few" when TSC's chicken selling season is over.
Wait...I only want FIVE...5, you hear me...FIVE, 5, FIVE...

Oh gawd, I'm a gonner before I even start.
barnie.gif
th.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
You can say that again.
roll.png

Oh, 5 will be 25 soon enough....then I will have to consider a coop expansion...LOL....

But for now I have ordered 2 blue egg layers (i CANNOT spell Amerucana for the life of me), one Olive egger and one Maran (chocolate egg layer...I wish) and a Rooster of the breeders choosing to continue to have colored eggs. The breeder is going to raise them to age 10 weeks (or so, no way to predict hatch date since the eggs aren't even LAID yet)

Now will someone tie me up so I don't go to TSC and buy a dozen fuzzy butts and bring them home ? I am going to offer to buy the "last few" when TSC's chicken selling season is over.
Wait...I only want FIVE...5, you hear me...FIVE, 5, FIVE...

Oh gawd, I'm a gonner before I even start.
barnie.gif
th.gif

I should not support you on this! But some dels and BR's, maybe some B/B/S is a must, ya know?
lol.png

I didn't see this listed so .....don't forget a heat lamp for the first precious few weeks that you have them in the house. Right now you are probably suffering the worst part, the anticipation can be like a 6 year old waiting for Santa Clause except for months instead of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom