What am I?

afj6710

Chirping
9 Years
Jan 2, 2011
3 chicks, bought from TSC around 13 weeks ago, sold as Black Sex Links. Matured crazy fast and at least one is crowing.

Last edited:
One of the others:

These were the best pics I could get today and I'm hoping there's something in them that someone could use to identify them.

Oh no. I'm so frustrated - I was specifically looking for black sex link pullets. That's . . . really aggravating.

Last edited:
Common outcome in feed store chicks. The people there rarely know what breed they are little lone what sex. Sorry for your misfortune. They are great eating birds if you can butcher them.

We don't eat meat at all anymore. :( thus the reason for wanting sex links. We just wanted good layers that the kids could have as pets.

Anyone familiar with the breed Norwegian Jaerhon? So I win 2 chicks at a raffle, on is a rir, and the other one o wasnt sure about....i had a guess, Crele old english game bantam (this chick is still much smaller than the rir) but then i stumbled across the Norwegian Jaerhon. It looks like it. Supposedly theyre an auto-sexing breed. Any guesses on gender? Also could it be a Norwegian Jaerhon, thanks!

baby picture (the one on the right with the spot on its head)

2 months old now

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom