What am I?

Quote:
Oh, only 9 weeks? Well, I thought they were older by the pic. It may be a rooster, then. Sorry.
hide.gif

I have to vote roo on the SLW too. Mine did not have that much wattle development even at 9 weeks old.

OH I'm so sad! my hen is turning roo, then hen again then roo does any one know when a roo will cack a dodle doo!!!!

Everyone seems to be in agreement that your first chick is an EE but she looks alot like my female Wellsummer. I have an Ameracana (which I think some call an EE) that does look just like this also but she has muffs. She lays green eggs as does our grey Ameracana, also with muffs.

My Shirley Welsummer looks very much like my Rebecca EE; I have to look closely (or unfog my glasses first) to know for sure which is which.

But I'm pretty sure that pullet is an EE, not a Welsummer.

well for those of you who thought julie was really julius,we know have proof he crowed today!happy thanksgiving to all..... now what to do with him?
so meyers you didn't do as good of a job sexing as I first thought My mixed layers where all girls but my special girl that I ordered was a boy. of course the one I paid most for is a boy...........

my female slw is a roo .He crowed:cd !!!!! now he is looking for a new home:hit.any takers nyc area.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom