What am I?

hilaryhake

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 21, 2013
IL
Meet Tom (real original, I know. My kids named him lol) He is about 5 and half months old in these pictures and I have no idea what breed he is. Or what mix of breeds he could be. I have 2 hens as well that are the same age and all 3 came from the same parents.

These are the sisters to Tom. Notice one has more of a brown tone in the tail feathers while the other is more gray.

that looks kinda like the ones I am trying to find out what they are but yours have blue head which mean they must be female where the one I have posted has a red head which means Male.

Even my male (see pix on top) has a bluish colored head when he is calm. I was told they were bourbon/bronze crosses. The lady I bought them from only had one male and one female on site so there isn't a lot of breeds to choose from. I don't remember what hers looked like though and now she no longer has them.

well I hunted them and I am almost sure the blue headed ones are Eastern's and if they are from the same parents or related then they are all Eastern's in one way or another. That one looks very much like an Eastern.

Back
Top Bottom