What an odd combination (pic)...

Guns go well with everything in this country... As it should be.
smile.png

If only NJ wasn't such a butt about giving us gun licenses! I haven't applied for mine yet because it seems to be more expensive to go through that than it is to buy the actual gun! I'm hoping by the time I actually need a gun, I will be out of NJ. PA is sooo much easier! As is pretty much every other state!

Al Capone, the gangster, his business card listed him as a used furniture dealer.

So I guess you could get a good deal on a couch for your hideout.

Quote:
Quote:
How do those two things go together?

It's seriously ridiculous here. It's between $60 and $80 for the background check. I'm not sure if you have to pay more for fingerprinting, but what a hassle that is at the state police anyways. Plus, it's nearly impossible to get a hand gun permit. I'm not sure if it's just for handguns or both, but I know there is a $5 fee per each gun you wish to buy after the initial license. Every time you want to buy a new gun (I *think* this is for handguns only, if you are lucky enough to even own a permit) you only have a short window of time to purchase the gun. Otherwise you have to pay another $5. You also have to renew your permits every so often and if you let it lapse, law enforcement can remove your entire collection. I was once visiting the prosecutor's office for a field trip and saw the evidence room. You would not believe the number of antique hand guns they had in evidence because some poor guy didn't get all the proper permits for them. Some were worth upwards of $15,000. I highly doubt this guy was going out to kill people with a $200,000 gun collection.

Back
Top Bottom