What are favorelles

RiDaGeckoGuy

Songster
Jul 13, 2023
Pittsburgh county, OK
Idk what they are they seem to be Easter eggers as my Easter egger looks identical to the blue favorelles are they a breed, known mix like EE, or just a way that hatcheries can list them so they can say “High quality favorelle” instead of “low quality Easter egger”

Favorelles are indeed there own breed. Here is some info. about them and shows that they are THERE OWN BREED
Screenshot 2023-10-25 3.25.09 PM.png
: Hope this helps! do you think you could help me on my post?

Idk what they are they seem to be Easter eggers as my Easter egger looks identical to the blue favorelles are they a breed, known mix like EE, or just a way that hatcheries can list them so they can say “High quality favorelle” instead of “low quality Easter egger”
Faverolles are their own thing. Unlike Easter eggers faverolles all have one solid color which will only change slightly depending on their quality along with feathered feet. They’re a single breed not a mix

I have seen Brahmas mixed with Easter eggers look a lot like them but they will never actually be a Salmon Faverolle without being pure

Faverolles are a pure breed that will consistently have beards, single combs, feathered legs, five toes, and cream eggs. Really nothing like Easter Eggers.

Back
Top Bottom