What are my chicks doing?

I believe it means they are hot, but i am also fairly new to this. Make sure they have fresh water and some shade.

I believe it means they are hot, but i am also fairly new to this. Make sure they have fresh water and some shade.
I thought it was because they needed water but that makes sense, they are 7 weeks, should I still be using a heat lamp?

I had mine outside without a lamp at between 5-6 weeks. I live in NC and the weather has been very warm the past couple of weeks. But again, i am new to this as well so maybe someone more experienced could either agree or say where i am wrong but i don't think you need a lamp at 7 weeks.

I had mine outside without a lamp at between 5-6 weeks. I live in NC and the weather has been very warm the past couple of weeks. But again, i am new to this as well so maybe someone more experienced could either agree or say where i am wrong but i don't think you need a lamp at 7 weeks.
Ok, I will remove the heatlamp and see how they do.

Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom