What are my ducklings

Neither can I tbh! We were going to look for eggs and incubate them but he went to this close by farm and sat in a chick brooder with about 50 chicks was my 2 babies! My partner offered double so he sold but not after taking a few mins to look at the beak. Tbh I’m not sure if he new what they were or I don’t no were he got them but he incubated them. A lot of people on here are from the us me were from the uk 😄 ducks as pets ain’t so common haha I can’t wait now till fully grown to see if they are and as to the sex aswell! ☺️☺️

🥰🥰

Attachments

• C2C019D8-5DEA-4014-B40F-D8EC0E35B567.png
    C2C019D8-5DEA-4014-B40F-D8EC0E35B567.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 5
  • EBB02D83-0AFA-4F4C-B049-E53E253B53AF.png
    EBB02D83-0AFA-4F4C-B049-E53E253B53AF.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 5
Can someone please help me, we recently got 2 ducklings from a close by farm only we don’t no if there are even from the same litter & are unsure of the breed. Any ideas anyone
First picture is the day we got them & the next ones are more up to date. Thanks in advance
Wait are those bills hooked??? Very very lucky! you got dutch hookbills are about the rarest breed! Do you mind sharing where you got them from? Congrats! :wee

Wait are those bills hooked??? Very very lucky! you got dutch hookbills are about the rarest breed! Do you mind sharing where you got them from? Congrats! :wee
Hi there we live in the uk and my partner just got them from a near by farm, last 2 ducklings in a coop with about 50 chicks! Feeling lucky!! All we no is they were incubated, he didn’t no what they were

Back
Top Bottom