What are these weirdos doing???

Attachments

• 20220510_170301.jpg
    20220510_170301.jpg
    575.1 KB · Views: 3
I have heard that salmon faverolles are some of the gentlest roosters in case you end up keeping him. I would get a hen in the future if you can, my salmon faverolle hen is my favorite.

Best of luck!
Thanks! They are so clever and inquisitive - I giggle at them constantly. I will be trying again for a hen and I probably will attempt to keep two Roos (one of the SF and the FBCM since it seems he’s a boy!).
I heard that if they’ve grown up together they might be less aggressive with each other???

Growing up together will certainly go better than if you introduced them later on. I've never had ones that same age grow up together, but that would be great. From my experience roo interactions have a lot to do with spacing and personality. My friend who has a SF rooster says he always just "stands down", so that arrangement might work perfectly.

There is a thesis on this place about roo interactions if you ever get a chance to peruse :)

T
Growing up together will certainly go better than if you introduced them later on. I've never had ones that same age grow up together, but that would be great. From my experience roo interactions have a lot to do with spacing and personality. My friend who has a SF rooster says he always just "stands down", so that arrangement might work perfectly.

There is a thesis on this place about roo interactions if you ever get a chance to peruse :)
Thanks so much!!! I’ll have to look it up.

Back
Top Bottom