What are these weirdos doing???

MoutonNoir

Chirping
May 11, 2022
Not their first field trip outside a little over three weeks old and they all just want to sit on my lap. Now I am NOT complaining - but are they scared or something?

The weather is nice, they are familiar with the location, I am stumped!
F74528D0-170F-4A94-A982-28E6E58137C3.jpeg
3380254D-2971-4E93-B332-DE4478DA2C7C.jpeg

Not their first field trip outside a little over three weeks old and they all just want to sit on my lap. Now I am NOT complaining - but are they scared or something?

The weather is nice, they are familiar with the location, I am stumped!View attachment 3110698View attachment 3110704
They want to be with their mom. Like chicks stay close to their moms and follow them around.thats least what I think. Very cute.

Awww! They just want some love. Maybe, like others are saying- they see you as their mama hen who they want to follow around and huddle! Best of luck with your babies and....

WELCOME!
Welcome to the community!
BYC is a great place; full of information, helpful members, and fun!
If you ever need any help navigating around here or you just wanna chat, drop me a PM or a message on my profile! And if you need any advice, come find me here
:welcome

Awww! They just want some love. Maybe, like others are saying- they see you as their mama hen who they want to follow around and huddle! Best of luck with your babies and....

WELCOME!
Welcome to the community!
BYC is a great place; full of information, helpful members, and fun!
If you ever need any help navigating around here or you just wanna chat, drop me a PM or a message on my profile! And if you need any advice, come find me here
:welcome
Thanks so much! Now if they aren’t ALL roosters!!!

Back
Top Bottom