What are they?

SuttonHeritageFarm

Songster
8 Years
Apr 30, 2011
Jackson Springs, NC
I want to be sure I put these two in the correct pens. Any help is appreciated.

This is Bella. Her tuffs are curlier than my other EEs and she is much rounder in shape. Her feet are blue.

This is Tex. His feet are also blue. Though I was not sure about his tuff/ muffs, color and comb.

Thanks!

I have been treating a slight case of mites in some of our birds. She also has 2 crooked toes. There were that way when we got her at a flock swap.

Thanks for the help! This may be my first pair of true Amerucanas! Could I breed them together and still get pure Amerucanas or do I need to find a blue roo and a girl for Tex? I will get more pics of Tex tomorrow. He is always camera shy!

I have been treating a slight case of mites in some of our birds. She also has 2 crooked toes. There were that way when we got her at a flock swap.

Thanks for the help! This may be my first pair of true Amerucanas! Could I breed them together and still get pure Amerucanas or do I need to find a blue roo and a girl for Tex? I will get more pics of Tex tomorrow. He is always camera shy!

i think only true amerucanas are considered true if u keep color to color. u will need to get a blue roo to go with her. i read somewhere there considered EEs if u mix the colors

If they are both true Ameraucanas, and you breed them together, their offspring will still be true Ameraucanas, but not standard colors. You could call them non standard Ameraucanas or you could call them EE's. I would call them non standards though.

Back
Top Bottom