What are we??

Chickfever

Songster
12 Years
Jul 22, 2007
Southwest VA
IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

Got these this morning from Ideal as packing peanuts. What are they?

**the chipmunky looking ones are the ones I don't know what are. All others are accounted for. They are not bantams and do not have feathered feet.**

Last edited:
I was thinking maybe EE but their cheeks aren't real fluffy, not like I would have thought. I've never had an EE chick so I don't really know.....they aren't any fluffier than the RIR chicks cheeks.

yeah, they're cute, just don't know what I'm going to do with all these males. I'm overrun already. I wouldn't mind them if they'd put some pullets with them.....shoot, I'd even pay the extra.

I'm not sure...puffy cheeks make me think EE.

As for the packing peanuts, put them on craigslist for free when they're about 2-3 weeks old. They go like wildfire
lol.png

not all EE's have puffy cheeks aka tuffs/beards. Not all packing peanuts are male but most are. Wait till you can tell better.

What color are their legs? Greenish would be ee's but sometimes they do have yellow. Maybe brown leghorns? That's my guess~

I see little orange legs, probably will be yellow. The striped ones could be Brown Leghorn, Partridge Rock or Wyandotte, Golden-laced Wyandotte or Barnvelder maybe even Wellsummers. Lot of possibilties.

Back
Top Bottom