What are we?!?!

azcook

In the Brooder
6 Years
May 2, 2013
The top 3 I purchased from atwoods in the assorted bantam bin.... 4 & 5 my husband brought home from a friend.... And the last one someone gave me... Anyone know? And can anyone guess the sex? I don't know the ages for sure on any... I do know the last is a hen who lays very small eggs.. Thank you!

#3 the one on the left (the one on the right is #1)

#4 &. #5 (I think are both barred rock)

azcook

In the Brooder
6 Years
May 2, 2013
Thank you! After reading up on them I am certain that is what she is!!! thank you!!! 1 down 5 more to go!! :)

azcook

In the Brooder
6 Years
May 2, 2013
#1 looks exactly like one of my Ameraucana/Araucana/EE

That is what I have been leaning towards, but, "she" is super brown... no yellowish light color on "her" and the black marks around "her" eyes is a lot more full then the one pictured.... the black "eye liner" curls up at the end..

azcook

In the Brooder
6 Years
May 2, 2013
I am thinking #3 could be a Black Breasted Red Old English Game... ???

Angiebubs

Songster
8 Years
Aug 19, 2011
Amery, WI WI/MN border
I am thinking those are EEr's as well. I know recently when I was picking up some EEr's for both myself and friend, there were some in the batch that were almost all brown in color....

azcook

In the Brooder
6 Years
May 2, 2013
After doing research on the hatchery that they came from (Ideal Hatchery in TX where atwoods gets their bantams) this is what I have figured out.. I can't find where they have EE at all? Do they go by another name?
This is what I have figured out....

I am not 100% on the second one......

My little yellow baby is a mystery to me!!! A few people have said maybe a silver laced Wyandotte but I am not seeing it... ( but I am so so so so new to this!)

Top Bottom