What are we?!?!

azcook

In the Brooder
6 Years
May 2, 2013
The top 3 I purchased from atwoods in the assorted bantam bin.... 4 & 5 my husband brought home from a friend.... And the last one someone gave me... Anyone know? And can anyone guess the sex? I don't know the ages for sure on any... I do know the last is a hen who lays very small eggs.. Thank you!

#3 the one on the left (the one on the right is #1)

#4 &. #5 (I think are both barred rock)

Thank you! After reading up on them I am certain that is what she is!!! thank you!!! 1 down 5 more to go!! :)

#1 looks exactly like one of my Ameraucana/Araucana/EE

That is what I have been leaning towards, but, "she" is super brown... no yellowish light color on "her" and the black marks around "her" eyes is a lot more full then the one pictured.... the black "eye liner" curls up at the end..

I am thinking #3 could be a Black Breasted Red Old English Game... ???

I am thinking those are EEr's as well. I know recently when I was picking up some EEr's for both myself and friend, there were some in the batch that were almost all brown in color....

After doing research on the hatchery that they came from (Ideal Hatchery in TX where atwoods gets their bantams) this is what I have figured out.. I can't find where they have EE at all? Do they go by another name?
This is what I have figured out....

I am not 100% on the second one......

My little yellow baby is a mystery to me!!! A few people have said maybe a silver laced Wyandotte but I am not seeing it... ( but I am so so so so new to this!)

Back
Top Bottom