What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

The cats have trained my husband to feed them off his plate. :rolleyes: They will be absolutely not left out. :lol:
I used to have a Lovebird parrot that insisted on eating off a plate at the table when we ate. She had no mate, I was it. If I refused her she would bite me and or scream in my ear. If that didn't work she'd dump her food bowl or water dish all over the floor. It was just easier to invite her to dine at the table in her spot. 🤣

I used to have a Lovebird parrot that insisted on eating off a plate at the table when we ate. She had no mate, I was it. If I refused her she would bite me and or scream in my ear. If that didn't work she'd dump her food bowl or water dish all over the floor. It was just easier to invite her to dine at the table in her spot. 🤣

Apparently Lovebirds and cats are good human trainers. :gig

This will be our first winter in KY, but we've been told it can snow. Some years a lot and some years not much...I'm curious to find out how our first winter will turn out.
Dick's Sporting Goods has a sale on Sorel's. (about 1/2 off) right now I have a pair that are about 20 years old. They are comfortable, keep your feet warm, totally water proof and they last forever, if you take care of them. I love mine.
They are great for slooshing through wet snow and mud.

Dick's Sporting Goods has a sale on Sorel's. (about 1/2 off) right now I have a pair that are about 20 years old. They are comfortable, keep your feet warm, totally water proof and they last forever, if you take care of them. I love mine.
They are great for slooshing through wet snow and mud.

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to check them out! They must be good to last so long.

I'm not doing nothing I don't celebrate holidays anymore I don't see the point in it.
Gain 10 lbs of cookie weight. Spoil your pets (and small children, if applicable). Donate to charity. Avoid crowds, yet be the one person that's not a jerk in the grocery store parking lot at 4PM the day before Thanksgiving. These are the principles I live by.

In all seriousness, I do have my own moments where I share your sentiment.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Cartoon Network Thanksgiving GIF

Back
Top Bottom