What are you doing this weekend?

cknmom

Songster
12 Years
Apr 10, 2007
Dickson TN
Saturday, we are going to watch my BIL at a cowboy action shooting match(SASS?). We have been wanting to go for a while and it just hasn't worked out, but it does this time!
He is shooting in the first round today and as long as he makes it through this one he will be shooting tomorrow.

We think it will be fun watching him and all the people involved dress in their authentic clothing and they even have a mercantile with shops for shopping!

Does anyone here do this? We have talked about it for awhile but we are so involved with our long range shooting matches that I don't think we would have time.

This will be a nice change from working at home all weekend.Hope everyone has a great weekend no matter what you are doing!

Monica

Sat i will be going to the small animal sale,since the stupid cat who i saved from death decided to repay me by killing off half my flock.And sunday ill be going to Cameron park for Amtgard.

That sounds like fun stuff! I'm going along as a chaperone with my daughter's choir group to Majestic Theater in Dallas for a contest. THEN we get to go to Medieval Times!!!
woot.gif
Knights on horseback deliciousness!
ya.gif
bun.gif

We are moving the current 6 hen coop to clean and make way for the new 8x10 coop going up Monday
yippiechickie.gif
Cleaning is almost fun! Also it's the middle child's birthday this weekend, so a little cake baking.

Last edited:
Me, I'll be helping my sister get the rest of her stuff from her old place then I'm doing yard and garden work....no rest for the weary around this place
th.gif

I am going to a retreat with my youth group. I leave in a few hours and its overnight. I just hope my mom doesn't do anything dumb when she turns the eggs in the incubator.

THis weekend i will be
..getting three muscovys from Brenda
.. clean up the basement
.. finish up my garden so i can plant my stuff
.. plant my bulbs, roses and raspberries
.. change diapers
.. cook
.. did i mention change diapers
..fall pver over dead

I will be at the Redland Grange Craft Bazaar in Oregon City Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 9 to 5.
There is good food, lots of craft vendors and fun.

You can print out the pic for the coupon for breakfast or lunch if you are in the area and can attend. You can use it multiple times!

I am featuring Southern28's soap packaged in a gift set with a soaping cloth.

Come on out and see the fun!

Tonight we are going to scrape paint from my dads house and get it ready to be painted. Tomorrow we are going to paint it and help him move boxes and furniture over. After that we have a 4-H meeting, then we are doing a fitting and showing practice. After that we will finish the hopp house pens for chicks that are ready to go out. After that, we will make the starling trap, then to finish saturday, we will be cleaning up around the barns and burn scrap wood, put sheet metal and fencing on craigslist. Sunday we will be doing bloomsday. Bloomsday is a 7.4 mile run that happens every year, you get a cool shirt and bragging rights that you made it up doomsday hill. There are thousands of people that run it, it is gonna be fun, I am going to try to do it in 1 1/2 hours this year. After bloomsday, we will go to lunch/dinner at the new mexican restraunt, they have 'Idaho nachos' which are basically fried potatoe skins covered in all the normal nacho stuff. After that we will plant seeds for the garden.

Woo! I'm packing up my dorm room to GO HOME this weekend! I don't get to leave until monday, but the parents are heading here Sunday to pick up all my stuff. I can't wait! It will be nice to just RELAX for once!

Back
Top Bottom