What are you doing?

WE just got the email that everyone has been dreading yesterday. The boss sent out the new Government Budget cuts and he said he "hopes" it doesnt affect too many of our jobs here at Social Services... So soon "what are you doing" could very well be "watching my chickens" from my end...

Just got back from our commanders going away luncheon...spent $12 on a horrid salad...but the actual going away was a nice ceremony.

Now I have to buy a carpet for the bowling alley, Ice cream machine for the youth centre, and write contracts for food and drinks...

Seems glamorous? Not really....

Wish I was at home with the animals, in the sun...

I'm sitting on the futon in our basement watching my DH play "Ghostbusters: The Video Game."
smile.png
I have a laptop, and we have a wireless network, so I can wander all over the house and still be on BYC.

Went shopping for clothes today.
barnie.gif
1 pr pjs, 7 shirts and 4 prs shorts. with clearance and discounts pd $62.00 at Burkes. That ought to last me awile. Dh is having a hamburger lunch at work for 13 of his hands tommorrow, had to shop Wal-mart and farmers market for that. I'm POOPED! Chilling on BYC to unwind and to see if Bird Boy 88 got his job. He did.
ya.gif
Probably going to bed soon.
Micah

I had not seen that he got the job.. I am so glad I would have hated for the 23,000 BYC members to have have to call them!!

I am just sitting here thinking that I need to get up and move the clothes from the washer to the dryer so I will not have to go to work in my birthday suit.

Quote:
They make a video game for that? ACK!!!!!!!! I want it, what system is it for?

Back
Top Bottom