What are you doing?

77horses

◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊
11 Years
Aug 19, 2008
Maine
Well, right now I'm really bored.
So I thought I would start this thread.

Right now, I'm sitting in the computer chair on BYC. Checking on my posts and answering other BYCer's posts.
I just ate some leftover french fries for a snack, and was watching TV. The weather is beautiful and we are planning on going swimming later today...but we may not. depends on if mom wants to bring us today or tomorrow.
School got out today, but now I don't know what to do.

So, what are you doing right now? (please keep it appropriate!
)

Ec_Prokta

Continuum Shift Anomaly
11 Years
Jan 14, 2009
I'm waiting for my mom to get my brothers ready so we can go to the pool with some of my friends.

SilverStar

Songster
10 Years
May 4, 2009
california
I am working right now, well sort of. LOL. I have been playing on BYC all morning.
The weather here is really nice as well. I wish i could go swimming.
Have a nice day!!

Chicken Girl

Songster
11 Years
Dec 31, 2008
Wisconsin
Well are school just got out on Monday. I am siting here on BYC wateing for the lime i put down in the coop to suck up all the
. zthen i will go shovel that out. Fun LOL

Chicken Girl

pw_quiltworks

One Handy Chick
11 Years
Jan 7, 2009
Maine
I am waiting for someone to bid on my quilt and am worried it will sell for one dollar. Cat quilt

I gave the dog a bath and mowed the lawn and not with a rider. I made cabbage soup that is totally horrible but seems to be working on taking off some weight. What else. I am working on a star quilt and watching my soaps!!!!

77horses

◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊
11 Years
Aug 19, 2008
Maine
Quote:Mom is working and it's planned to rain tomorrow. Then going to dad's house. Maybe we will go swimming there.

Top Bottom