What are you doing?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by 77horses, Jun 17, 2009.

1. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    Maine
    Well, right now I'm really bored. [​IMG] So I thought I would start this thread. [​IMG]

Right now, I'm sitting in the computer chair on BYC. Checking on my posts and answering other BYCer's posts. [​IMG] I just ate some leftover french fries for a snack, and was watching TV. The weather is beautiful and we are planning on going swimming later today...but we may not. depends on if mom wants to bring us today or tomorrow. [​IMG] School got out today, but now I don't know what to do. [​IMG]

So, what are you doing right now? (please keep it appropriate! [​IMG])

2. NRacine

NRacine Songster

Sep 2, 2008
    "working"

3. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    I'm waiting for my mom to get my brothers ready so we can go to the pool with some of my friends.

4. SilverStar

SilverStar Songster

May 4, 2009
    california
    I am working right now, well sort of. LOL. I have been playing on BYC all morning. [​IMG] The weather here is really nice as well. I wish i could go swimming.[​IMG] Have a nice day!!

5. Chicken Girl

Chicken Girl Songster

Dec 31, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Well are school just got out on Monday. I am siting here on BYC wateing for the lime i put down in the coop to suck up all the [​IMG]. zthen i will go shovel that out. Fun LOL

Chicken Girl

6. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    Maine
    well I guess we can't go swimming. [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Chicken Girl

Chicken Girl Songster

Dec 31, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Oh No Y!!??

8. pw_quiltworks

pw_quiltworks One Handy Chick

Jan 7, 2009
    Maine
    I am waiting for someone to bid on my quilt and am worried it will sell for one dollar. Cat quilt

I gave the dog a bath and mowed the lawn and not with a rider. I made cabbage soup that is totally horrible but seems to be working on taking off some weight. What else. I am working on a star quilt and watching my soaps!!!!

9. 77horses

Aug 19, 2008
    Maine
    Quote:Mom is working and it's planned to rain tomorrow. Then going to dad's house. Maybe we will go swimming there. [​IMG]

10. Chicky Tocks

Chicky Tocks Songster

Oct 20, 2008
    Benton, Arkansas
    Avoiding work. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: