◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊
15 Years
Aug 19, 2008
Maine
Well, right now I'm really bored.
caf.gif
So I thought I would start this thread.
smile.png

Right now, I'm sitting in the computer chair on BYC. Checking on my posts and answering other BYCer's posts.
pop.gif
I just ate some leftover french fries for a snack, and was watching TV. The weather is beautiful and we are planning on going swimming later today...but we may not. depends on if mom wants to bring us today or tomorrow.
idunno.gif
School got out today, but now I don't know what to do.
lol.png

So, what are you doing right now? (please keep it appropriate!
wink.png
)

I'm waiting for my mom to get my brothers ready so we can go to the pool with some of my friends.

I am working right now, well sort of. LOL. I have been playing on BYC all morning.
lau.gif
The weather here is really nice as well. I wish i could go swimming.
frow.gif
Have a nice day!!

Well are school just got out on Monday. I am siting here on BYC wateing for the lime i put down in the coop to suck up all the
sickbyc.gif
. zthen i will go shovel that out. Fun LOL

Chicken Girl

I am waiting for someone to bid on my quilt and am worried it will sell for one dollar. Cat quilt

I gave the dog a bath and mowed the lawn and not with a rider. I made cabbage soup that is totally horrible but seems to be working on taking off some weight. What else. I am working on a star quilt and watching my soaps!!!!

Quote:
Mom is working and it's planned to rain tomorrow. Then going to dad's house. Maybe we will go swimming there.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom