What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Like this voice, and smooth melody. I don't understand the words, but here in an English translation.
A beautiful word and two more, my homeland is beautiful A beautiful song and two more, my homeland is beautiful My hope was always, my homeland To come back to you, my homeland And stay with you always The memories of the past.. remember, my homeland? My heart is full of stories.. remember, my homeland? My first love was in my homeland I can never forget it, my homeland Where are those days of the past before the farewell We used to say that separation was impossible And every tear on the cheeks used to drop Filled with hope that we will stay In the sea of love and along the two shores A beautiful word and many more, my homeland is beautiful A beautiful song and many more, my homeland is beautiful Where is the love of my heart, my homeland? He was far away from me, my homeland And each time I sing, I think of him Tell me, my beloved, you are leaving me and going where? It's the most beautiful melody we're both going to sing How beautiful is the word "my homeland" in a two-line song!

Couple of my favorites from Jim Croce -"His Greatest hits "album. Probably came out before half the members were born but.....

- These Dreams

- Photographs And Memories

And from DonMcLean his "American Pie " album

- Winterwood

- Vincent

- Empty Chairs

Back
Top Bottom