What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Sorry caveman, I always think since I have nothing to do, same goes for everyone else. Enjoy your life. Getting old is not what I expected it to be. :rantOn TV the oldies always get the best lines and crack viewers up. Where did I go wrong?

Power88 WBHY FM Mobile Pensacola

Kenny’s Weekend SpinDown July 3rd

1. Rise Up (Lazarus) – CAIN

2. Into the Sea (It’s Gonna Be OK) – Tasha Layton

3. Close – Tauren Wells

FUTURE TRACK – Yours – Caitie Hurst

4. Who We Are – Courtnie Ramirez

5. Miracles – Colton Dixon

6. You – Apollo LTD

7. No Hold on Me – Matty Mullins

8. Amadeo (Still My God) – Ryan Stevenson

9. This Could Change Everything – Francesca Battistelli

10. I Will Wait – Branan Murphy

www.goforth.org

Well I needn't worry about spoiling the video by giving away the plot twists, no one is interested in it. Grandfather had me from the time he said he wanted a cheese burger. I knew I would enjoy his performance.

He orchestrates a meeting of grandson and his father - who for some??? reason hasn't had contact with the son. After so many years, they take to each other like ducks to water. Yah right :tongue

I can't say that for the rest of the plot. Grandfather dies in his sleep. His son and grandson are totally emotionless. What does bring a smile from them is, they take his truck and dump him in the back like a bale of hay.

Then they drive to the Pow Wow and leave grandpa on the truck in the heat & sun so he can start decomposing early, and attract fly strike. They couldn't be bothered to give him a decent burial.

If I could add to that, I would have father & son get stinkin' drunk and drive off a cliff.:clap:clap:clap:clap
Al fine! (Latin for the end)

Back
Top Bottom