What are you reading? (or books you highly recommend)

The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom is an excellent book. It's about the first person to keep time and lessons to be learned. FYI this does have a slight religious tone, but it's good regardless of faith. Not preachy, but God plays a part.

Dr. Sleep is the story of Danny, the kid in The Shining, as an adult. Excellent story by Stephen King. This is horror of course.

I'm currently reading Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King, good so far. Women are falling asleep and mysteriously cocooned all over the world. Also horror.

Last edited:
The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom is an excellent book. It's about the first person to keep time and lessons to be learned. FYI this does have a slight religious tone, but it's good regardless of faith. Not preachy, but God plays a part.

Dr. Sleep is the story of Danny, the kid in The Shining, as an adult. Excellent story by Stephen King. This is horror of course.

I'm currently reading Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King, good so far. Women are falling asleep and mysteriously cocooned all over the world. Also horror.

I've never read a horror book. Horror movies tend to be too much for me but I'm wondering if a horror book could be something I could handle. I might have to try one.

I've never read a horror book. Horror movies tend to be too much for me but I'm wondering if a horror book could be something I could handle. I might have to try one.
:highfive: I don't watch horror movies either. Fortunately King isn't really gorey.

Not horror really, but The Colorado Kid is also by Stephen King and I highly recommend it as well.

Back
Top Bottom