What are you wearing!!!!????

Gray T-shirt decorated with velvet black flowers, satiny black shorts, candy apple red nailpolish on my toes, *sparkly* flower hair clip, and handmade rutilated quarts necklace with matching earrings.

Why are we worring you, Gertiie? BTW, I love your avatar.
cool.png
I'm wearing a red hoodie that says “Colorado”, tan cargo pants, pink socks, pink nail polish on my thumbs and my black glasses. Oh, and best of all, a
big_smile.png
on my face.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wearing long white socks and pale green shorts with 2 Gray stripes on each side. I'm wearing a Tye-Die T-shirt that says 'Sparta', also Green, lime to be exact. I'm wearing an orange Aruba bracelet and a VERY pale green/yellow Watch. Tada!

I'm wearing really dark blue skinny jeans, blue and white hollister shirt, a blue sock, and a green sock
tongue.png
, a bunch of silly bandz, and an eeyore hat!

(I have a "thing", I HAVE to miss match my socks!!!!!!!
woot.gif
)

Quote:
Ya, me too! I've tried doing it more lately (like, twice a month!
roll.png
), but I like never do it.

I'm wearing: Purple t-shirt with kinda grey-ish lavander pretty artworks/squiggles/whatever-you-wanna-call-them on the front, flare jeans, bare feet, shiny blue toenail and fingernail polish, and my butterfly ring.
smile.png
(and, my hair is down.
th.gif
)

ETA: Oh, and I forgot my coin with a hole in it necklace. You'd be suprised how many people have commented on it...

Last edited:
A (crinkled? frilly? don't know what you call it) striped blue and white shirt/blouse with dirty blue jeans. (been working outside a lot
lol.png
)

Back
Top Bottom