What are your rooster's names?

Booster -- is a bantie that is the gate keeper. He does not allow any one in the pen.
Panteloom -- he was supposed to a bantie but is he up to my knee. He does a lot of mating.
Partridge -- weights less than a pound and could not be a prouder roo. He makes sure every one gets in at night.
Silkie -- a white silkie, he is always the first in at night making sure everyone is in the right spot in the coop.

OEGB's are henry, thor, skippy, and need to name another two roosters soon...
i had a silkie named DJ casas, a cohin named sam... i also have 3 small roo giant cochins that i have to name... it's so hard...

My roo's name is Big Sur.
big_smile.png

SAM_0104.jpg

SAM_0534-1.jpg

61023_sam_0890.jpg

Barred Rock: Lipton
GLW: Campbell
Buff Orpington: Colonel Sanders
Salmon Faverolle: Mac
Cuckoo Marans: Al Capone

My guys love Chinese food. Every time they come back from the restaurant they tease me... "Mom, when are you gonna get a rooster. We want to name him General Tsao!" *sigh*
clap.gif

My first roo ever was Ozzy my BR, whom I don't have anymore.
DSC_0023-3.jpg

I now have Linebacker, the Black Copper Marans, he is huge and was since a chick.
DSC_0073_edited-1.jpg

Copper, my Blue/Copper Olive Egger
DSC_0044-2.jpg

and I have a White Rock/Barred Rock, young rooster, I've named Ollie.

I have a Black Giant named Odin and a Blue Orp named Gandolph the Grey. There is a very neat splash roo in my Thanksgiving group of chicks I am trying to convince myself,he has to go. If he ends up staying, his name will be Loki.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom