What attacks like this? Graphic pic

Quote:
Oh sorry, but I did warn that it was a graphic picture.
wink.png

Lov
Liv

Coons do not need trees to live. If there are houses around they do quite well. Some of the biggest coons I have ever seen were in the almost treeless parts of North Dakota, 25-30 pounders were common.

I'm so sorry - I lost one just like that the other day and I'm thinking skunk or mink. I've heard if the head is missing, then it was a member of the weasel family. All mine had left was the wings, the breastbone and one leg. I too live in the burbs and have a 4 ft chain link fence surrounding my property so I'm baffled.

I'm sorry for your loss
hugs.gif

Quote:
Oh sorry, but I did warn that it was a graphic picture.
wink.png

Lov
Liv

No no thats ok. I saw what you wrote it's my fault. No problem, but I am sorry for your lose.
hugs.gif

i dont think a hawk, would of did that, they would swoop and take it, or kill it if having a hard trying to get it, if you lived near water, it would IMO defantly be a weaseal or a muskrat, its said and at least 2 poulty predator, books, i've read that wesals are notorious for taking just heads,

sorry for your loss.

Weasel or skunk! I say weasel!! Sorry, they are hard to deal with. They tend to come in early morning and at dusk. And they can climb anything and dig under anything. Our dog ended up keeping them away. But we had to make sure she was out at the right times. Good Luck, it come back and it will pick them off one by one. You could trap it.
Blessings,
Amy J.

Back
Top Bottom