What bantams are in the “assorted” at Tractor Supply?

I’m absolutely positive they are bantams they aren’t labled so I figured it out my self they (Do Not Look Like This) they are a much deeper red than that

Attachments

• BFD2B9B1-4E60-4CA0-8B66-3E5F41D77516.jpeg
    BFD2B9B1-4E60-4CA0-8B66-3E5F41D77516.jpeg
    21.5 KB · Views: 5
Here is what they do look like which this is a picture of bantam Rhode Island reds not to mention they are a lot smaller than the standard size Rhode Island reds I have had

Attachments

• CE4F4B9C-22B3-40E1-AE1E-A9C5483FFEC3.jpeg
    CE4F4B9C-22B3-40E1-AE1E-A9C5483FFEC3.jpeg
    106.3 KB · Views: 6
Here is what they do look like which this is a picture of bantam Rhode Island reds not to mention they are a lot smaller than the standard size Rhode Island reds I have had
Are y'all lucky enough not to have the vacuum hatchery supplying your TSC's? If so, it's totally possible. If McM supplies them, they produce bantams.

So while the breeds that many people listed are the most common (i.e. Sebrights, Silkies, D'Uccles etc.), TSC also seems to go through Welp at times. TSC has been known to have Pyncheons and even LF Welbars, both of which Welp stocks, along with RIR bantams and Rosecombs. Maybe it's a stretch, but I would say any breed that Welp carries, you could potentially get in if you're lucky. Most of the time however, they use Hoover and their chicks are of abysmal quality regarding the S.O.P.

Back
Top Bottom