What brand of incubator should I purchase?

vigario

In the Brooder
8 Years
Mar 28, 2011
Going to start incubating some eggs. Can anyone help me select an incubator worth purchasing?

Thanks a ton!!

Mark

Last edited:

Ms.Frizzle

Songster
8 Years
Apr 15, 2011
Wisconsin
Do you have any kinds you are considering? You need to consider what you're willing to pay. Honestly, the foam ones you could probably make yourself with a little know how. I've used Little Giant in the past, but due to user error, had a bad hatch. Otherwise, I've just had my hens do it the old fashioned way!

al6517

Real Men can Cook
11 Years
May 13, 2008
Don't buy an LG if you know what's good for you, just sayin I don't like chinese made junk.

SDpeafowl

Songster
8 Years
Apr 3, 2011
South Dakota
C&Rman :

Brinsea Octagon Eco 20 are great! I am going to be ordering mine tommorow.

x2 I have one and I love it. I have had very successful hatches with it!​

wades7

In the Brooder
8 Years
Mar 18, 2011
brinsea eco 20 is what I just bought,
I did a lot of research bought a little giant had so many issues with keeping the temps right and hard work turning the eggs that I could not stand it and got rid of it and bought a brinsea and put a load of turkey eggs in and so far I have candled twice and everyone but 1 shows life moving around in it and they are due to hatch in less then a week.. oh and never had to worry about the temps as it came already perfectly presetted and turning is a breeze just turn the machine 3 times a day not each egg.. nice..

Top Bottom