what breed am i?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by heather112588, Dec 25, 2010.

1. heather112588

heather112588 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    [​IMG]

all i know is that she is mixed with barred rock and lays meduim light brown eggs

2. boykin2010

boykin2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2010
    South Georgia
    i am not sure probably a mix but it most likely has wyandotte in it. It is beautiful though!

3. punky rooster

punky rooster Awesome

Jul 21, 2010
    Quote:there you go!

4. magicpigeon

magicpigeon Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2010
    What type of comb and feet does she have? I don't have much idea on what was mixed with her either but I suppose something brown? [​IMG]

5. PepsNick

PepsNick Back to Business

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    Maybe some EE, wyandotte or Dark Brahma. Please get a closer comb picture.

Edited To Add: And does she have feathered feet?

Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
  6. pinkyglory123

pinkyglory123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 3, 2010
    [​IMG]
    I have a similar hen who has been moulting since I got her. Originally I thought she was a dark brahma mix because that is exactly what she looked like minus the feathered legs. My hen is a large bird with a pea comb. I have sinced decided she is a wyandotte probable mix.If she ever fills in her tail she will probably be a pretty bird.

7. pinkyglory123

pinkyglory123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 3, 2010
    OOPS! when I meant "large" bird I don't mean she is standard sized-which she is-I mean she is a BIG girl!

8. lovinlife

lovinlife Chillin' With My Peeps

If she's a mixed breed, she's a mixed breed. Not much more to say about that. Are you wanting to know what the barred rock was crossed with? She's a pretty bird that lays good eggs. Nuff said.

9. Jacklynn

Jacklynn Chillin' With My Peeps

Whatever she is, she's pretty ! [​IMG]

10. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    She doesn't have any barring or resemblance to it, so I'd say there's no Barred in her at all, and her body is pretty thin looking. . . I'd say she might have Easter Egger or something else in her, but not Brahma and likely not Rock either.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by