What Breed AM I?

EE and if she is a hen she will one day grow up to be a beauty like these:

chickenpictures0252.jpg

Quote:
But with green legs?

EE X Game roo.

Yes American Game can have willow legs. That's immediately what I thought with his body shape, leg color and stance.

Looks like a little boy to me too, he's not even fully feathered but starting to show pink in the comb and wattles.

Quote:
100% sure its some type of an Easter Egger-green legs are a dead give away
wink.png

im guessing boy but i have had 5 EEs and posted em here and everyone said theyre boys but now theyre laying me some nice green and blue eggs
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Please don't worry if he/she IS a game fowl. We have Old English Game bantams and our hen [the rest are chicks] is THE *sweetest* chicken we have - very safe with our children [she is their pet] and loves loves loves people. She gets along fine with our other birds.

I think that if you continue to handle your chicken and treat it well and take care of it that it will be a great chicken no matter what the breed is.

Kelly

Quote:
100% sure its some type of an Easter Egger-green legs are a dead give away
wink.png

im guessing boy but i have had 5 EEs and posted em here and everyone said theyre boys but now theyre laying me some nice green and blue eggs
big_smile.png

AmerHatchStag.jpg
Young american gamefowl- Variety- Hatch (which all come green legged). Not mine though as the only ones i had the pictures are too small to tell and cant resize without them being blurry.. Taken from feathersite, Annddd here - https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=106767 On the second page you can see a green legged hatch hen posted by Fowlafoot

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom