what breed and gender?

Thanks Sjeane, it was a very informative link. So many of them look sick, because I associate squinting with illness, but that seems to just be a breed characteristic. One of them was even named 'Squint'.

I didn't know Brahmas came in so many colors. What long legs they have, too, lol!

i watched the pic..can i c some more pics of ur brahma...and abt the pic of ur brahma which u shared...what is their aga at the time when u have taken this pic

here you go, mine is 3 months old(in these pics too), this one is the only one i got, the other sisters to this one that my paw-n-law have, dont have as much black feathers as this one (was why the wife picked this one)

here you go, mine is 3 months old(in these pics too), this one is the only one i got, the other sisters to this one that my paw-n-law have, dont have as much black feathers as this one (was why the wife picked this one)
i have one word for ur chick....beautiful:) ok, what do u think abt this one...wts ur opinion...mixed or brahma?

yea, i think it is a light brahma mixed with something. havent seen any pure light brahmas with that blue of feet or the reddish feathers. would like to see what this fellow looks like full grown lol

and thanks for the compliment :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom