player1

In the Brooder
11 Years
Sep 3, 2008
hi there i got 3 chicks a month ago, i dnt know wat sex thaey are

and itll be useful if you know the breed of the two brown ones...if u can

sory about the photo quality:rolleyes:

Picture026Small.jpg

#1 i think this one is a male, because he has some red parts on his comb and his tail is skinny and long

Picture012Small.jpg

#2 i think this one is a female because its comb is still very small, no colour and its tail is long but very rounded

Picture002Small.jpg

#3 i think this is an australorp but i'm confused about this one because its comb has grown a little, its orange but no sign of red and his/her tail is long and rounded and fluffy...

is it to early to determine their sexxes??

is there a chance that i got atleast 2 females???because i dnt want a male.

they are 4 weeks old today

are there any other signs i should look for?
hu.gif

i think#2 is a girl and she looks like a brown sex link too me
#1 looks like a brown sex link roo
i dont know what # 3 is sorry

its hard to see what breed cuz of the pics but if u could post body pics that would help

Welcome...

If you can post clear, full-body shots from the side, we might be able to help you a little more. It is still early, but with better photos, someone that is familiar with the breeds might be able to tell you a little more.
wink.png

Hi...I am guessing number 1 and 2 are brown sex links or other hybrid layer. # 3 is a Black Australorp.

As to sex...I am not even going to try to guess at this point. Maybe full body shots from the side would help and clearer pics?

i posted better-ish pictures on another post...i thouhg this one would have died so i made a new one..i made it a short while ago so itll be easy to find...thanks anyway:)

Back
Top Bottom