What breed are my hens?

iluvpeeps

Songster
7 Years
Apr 13, 2012
Somewhere
I don't know what my hens are. Does anybody have any ideas? The last two pictures are of the same chicken and the first and last hen don't like pictures very much.

Last edited:
Can't really tell on the first hen. Nothing comes to mind right off except a mix, we'll need a better pic.
The little black hen looks like a mix, maybe with silkie? Something top knotted. How many toes does she have?
The last two pics are a brown leghorn hen. She looks not quite ready to lay but when she starts she'll likely flood you in big white eggs!

Can't really tell on the first hen. Nothing comes to mind right off except a mix, we'll need a better pic.
The little black hen looks like a mix, maybe with silkie? Something top knotted. How many toes does she have?
The last two pics are a brown leghorn hen. She looks not quite ready to lay but when she starts she'll likely flood you in big white eggs!

x2

x2
x3

Back
Top Bottom