What breed are these and how old are they?

deanstoss

Hatching
9 Years
Feb 12, 2010
Port Angeles, WA
48846_dsc01720.jpg

I want to know the breed and how old they may be. They all seem to have 5 toes and I'm guessing there are 3 hens and a rooster. I did some research and came up with them being Red Dorking's but would like some confirmation and information about them. I have more pics if needed.

Last edited:
Go to uploads (on the bar above your logged in as....) and use the browse button to get them off your computer. Once they are in your uploads page copy and paste the picture link (not the thumbnail) into your post. You can also take picture off of sites like photobucket, but I haven't done that so I'm not sure how.

welcome-byc.gif

Yep I agree all boys, and probably silkie mixes being they have five toes. An individual pic of each roo would help in determining. Comb, color, body style all go into determining breed. Being Dorkings are not exactly common, I dont think you would end up with them by accident.

We got them from our neighbor, who got them from a gentleman down the road. Neighbor decided she didn't really want them so we took them. She was told that there are 3 hens and a rooster but that's all she knows. What do you say?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom