What breed are these bantams?

Is this the correct leg color? I have a BBR cockerel (almost a rooster in 2 weeks!) and his legs are much lighter. I can't remember if they're pink or yellow. I'm sure that Sage isn't SOP by any means, but I'm curious about this.
No, they should be light. Pink actually. I'm not sure what SOP says, but I've seen them slate colored too. These are hatchery birds though. They're not going to fit SOP.

What color are their earlobes? They favor my Dutch but I only have two pullets and their colors are very different from these. They have blue ear lobes and blue legs (my Blue Dutch Pullet has darker legs)

I'm so curious now because they're absolutely gorgeous! Does the hen have the same leg color as the rooster?
They both have red earlobes and black legs. I love their appearance! Both are very sweet, too.

My OEGB have light colored legs. I'm certainly not saying that they're not OEGB though. Let me tag a few of the folks that always do an amazing job at this.
@RoostersAreAwesome @tn_artist @EmmaRainboe @JacinLarkwell @Overo Mare @MysteryChicken

There are others that are also incredibly talented at this but I just tagged a few.

Aren't we lucky to have access to so much knowledge?
The color of the legs depends on the color of the feathers for OEGB. My self blue, silver blue, splash, spangled and bbr all have slate legs. My Red Pyle, silver duckwing have pink legs. My spangled hen had light yellow ish legs but they shouldn't have been. She was from Hoover's so hatchery quality.

Back
Top Bottom