What breed are these girls in Ur opinions?

Apr 13, 2021
Australia
All of them are white, some have a ting of yellow, one is grey with blackish spots n legs.
IMG_20210618_170524.jpg
IMG_20210618_165421~3.jpg

Where did you get them? I’m not sure what you mean by yellow ting.
Ordered them from some farmer who said they were pure breed leghorns clearly they are not because one is grey with black spots, just took em anyway. Two of em had a bit of yellow which seems to be gone today maybe the feathers were just dirty.

They look like leghorn mixes. Attached are pics of my leghorn / RIR mixes.
Yeah your correct learned there mixed with new Hampshire hen, which seems to be a favourite to cross breed chickens with where I'm from. Nice Leghorns mixes, look very similar.

Ordered them from some farmer who said they were pure breed leghorns clearly they are not because one is grey with black spots, just took em anyway. Two of em had a bit of yellow on em bit more white today tho.

Yeah your correct learned there mixed with new Hampshire hen, which seems to be a favourite to cross breed chickens with where I'm from. Nice Leghorns mixes, look very similar.
As you already know, most of them are leghorn mixes. However, this one is a different breed, maybe a splash andalusian or a splash Orpington-
26F832E6-53DA-4CB9-B3F7-39FCA1A69B2F.jpeg

As you already know, most of them are leghorn mixes. However, this one is a different breed, maybe a splash andalusian or a splash Orpington-View attachment 2724676

Awesome 😎 thanks for posting. Searched up Andalusian never heard of that breed before, can see the possibility definitely. Orpington know what those are, the grey coloured ones possibly.

Last edited:
Ordered them from some farmer who said they were pure breed leghorns clearly they are not because one is grey with black spots, just took em anyway. Two of em had a bit of yellow which seems to be gone today maybe the feathers were just dirty.

Thank you! I was intrigued by the resemblance.

Back
Top Bottom