What breed are these?

Thank you all for your input. I am saddened to learn about the short life span of the red sex link. Her name is Daisy. I live on the Texas Gulf Coast and because of our warm winters Daisy and I sit on the back porch together as I drink my morning coffee. Again thank you all for your help. Now with a little more education I can give these babies the comfortable life they deserve.

Thank you all for your input. I am saddened to learn about the short life span of the red sex link. Her name is Daisy. I live on the Texas Gulf Coast and because of our warm winters Daisy and I sit on the back porch together as I drink my morning coffee. Again thank you all for your help. Now with a little more education I can give these babies the comfortable life they deserve.
Some red sexlink live a long time. We had one that was almost 9 before she went downhill

Highly unlikely 1 is Partridge Brahma. Very uncommon and not carried by major hatcheries. Also what I have seen called Partridge Brahmas are actually gold partridge. Different color than your pullet. Yours is a Partridge Cochin. I included a picture of one of my girls for comparison. Confirm it has a single comb however :) Also, other one is a Red Sexlink and blue on is a Sapphire Gem if it has a single comb or Blue Wyandotte if it has a rose comb (which I believe it does, but hard to tell in pic).
D0F0A987-904B-4E1C-9E39-CCF65A59AD4F.jpeg

Highly unlikely 1 is Partridge Brahma. Very uncommon and not carried by major hatcheries. Also what I have seen called Partridge Brahmas are actually gold partridge. Different color than your pullet. Yours is a Partridge Cochin. I included a picture of one of my girls for comparison. Confirm it has a single comb however :) Also, other one is a Red Sexlink and blue on is a Sapphire Gem if it has a single comb or Blue Wyandotte if it has a rose comb (which I believe it does, but hard to tell in pic). View attachment 2468554
I have to agree. After my research she is a Partridge Cochin.

Back
Top Bottom