What breed are these?

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Fraoch21, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Fraoch21

Fraoch21 Songster

Apr 21, 2011
    Highlands, Scotland
    For some reason my laptop wont upload the photos, so ill have to try and describe them to you until I can get photos!
    Chick 1 has a dark brownish/grey body and a yellow golden head, feathered feet and gold and black feathers coming in on its wings. Single comb and is a different body shape to the rest of the chicks, more rounded like it has hardly any butt.
    Chick 2- Chipmunk markings in a cream and light brown colours with a small black eyeliner type marking beside each eye. Feathered feet and a single comb. Also bantam sized and has grey and white feathers coming in.
    Chick 3- Bantam sized aswell but smaller than the others and a more delicate body shape. Grey body, black neck and golden face with clean legs that are a slate grey colour. Not a single comb, cant tell what type it is! Golden coloured feathers coming through.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know! I will keep trying to get the photos uploaded. These chicks could be any breed, since I bought them off a man who sells any breed he can buy and doesn't keep track of which is what breed of chick!

2. Basskids08

Basskids08 Chick Logging

Chick 1 and 2 can either be Cochins or brahmas, not to sure on 3

3. Fraoch21

Fraoch21 Songster

Apr 21, 2011
    Highlands, Scotland
    I think it must be cochins then because they have single combs? What colours do you think they will be, one maybe gold laced?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: