What breed Bantams did I get?

Stellasmomma

Songster
May 23, 2022
HI everyone! I got some Misc. Bantam chicks (that's how they were sold) and I wondered if anyone can tell me what breed they might be? They are about 3 weeks old and are super sweet

Please forgive my dirty fingernails I was working in my greenhouse!

Attachments

• chcik2.jpg
    chcik2.jpg
    384.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Chick1.jpg
    Chick1.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 5
  • chick4.jpg
    chick4.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 5
  • chick5.jpg
    chick5.jpg
    455.3 KB · Views: 6
  • chick 3.jpg
    chick 3.jpg
    451.5 KB · Views: 6
First, second and fifth picture look like Black Breasted Red Old English Game bantam. Third and fourth picture I'm not sure because the wing feathers look like they are growing much slower then the other one. You might have to post updated photos when they are eight weeks old to get a better idea.

First, second and fifth picture look like Black Breasted Red Old English Game bantam. Third and fourth picture I'm not sure because the wing feathers look like they are growing much slower then the other one. You might have to post updated photos when they are eight weeks old to get a better idea.
Yes, the 4th little one has barely any wings it has always been that way super sweet one though! Thanks for the info there are two of you that agree on that breed now! I am going to go look those up, that is not one I was thinking they might be Thanks again!!

You're welcome! Can we get head pictures of the chick in the third and fourth picture? (I want to see if it has a head dot.)
Here are some pics so you can see the top of the head I have four that are the same and one little one that is a darker grey/brown with a solid colored head

Attachments

• Chick dark brown 1.jpg
    Chick dark brown 1.jpg
    712.3 KB · Views: 5
  • chick 4 brown.jpg
    chick 4 brown.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 4
  • chick 3 brown.jpg
    chick 3 brown.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 4
  • Top view chick.jpg
    Top view chick.jpg