What breed could these gorgeous birds be!?

Honey09

Hatching
Jul 10, 2020
I I ordered 15 chicks, they were an easter egger mix...that wasn't supposed to be all easter eggers, but a mix that included them. I have gone over cackle hatchery inventory so many times trying to identify this breed and just cant find anything that looks the same. I have 3 tha th look like this. In the sunlight they even have a purple sheen to some of their feathers. In the first picture, the red one in the back is the only one I have like her. Could these possibly all be her roosters? I cant ID her either!
Screenshot_20200709-162853_Photos.jpg

20200709_182244.jpg
20200709_182238.jpg

I Also have 6 I’m trying to identify sex. Four Americuanas And two Sussex. They are about 10-12 weeks old. The mostly white Sussex has always been smaller than “her” sibling and has Little to no comb. “Her” sibling is larger with A red comb, meanest one out of the group (even to me), longer saddle feathers etc. The largest EE has the biggest and brightest comb, rounder, but some green tail feathers. Smallest EE little to no comb, smaller tail feathers, can’t tell the saddle feathers. The EE that is white and blackish in color has a big “rooster looking” tail and pointy feathers. The other EE that is mixed colors also looks like a “rooster” to me?! Help?!!! image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom