What Breed do yall think these are??

MBagel

In the Brooder
7 Years
Mar 28, 2012
East Texas
I got all these prettys from tractor supply can anyone help me with what breed they are? in the pic below i know that is a RIR pullet on the left, the three in the middle are the ones i am curious about.. If anyone can pick out roosters feel free to do so, I know the black and white one is a rooster his name is Ricky (Pretty Ricky) lol

The grey one is most likely an EE (most likely female)
The white one is a Columbian Wyandotte male
The buff on is a Buff Orpington (most likely female)

black Cochin cockerel
golden Sebright pullet
BBR OEGB cockerel
bantam columbian Wyandotte cockerel
OEGB pullet (not sure what this color is called but need to find out since I have a couple)
buff Cochin pullet

Thanks Guys!!! looks like i might have to many roosters in the hen house! guess thats what happens on a educated guess! really appreciate the info!!

X2

I think the pullet in question is a self blue :) I have a roo to match :)
black Cochin cockerel
golden Sebright pullet
BBR OEGB cockerel
bantam columbian Wyandotte cockerel
OEGB pullet (not sure what this color is called but need to find out since I have a couple)
buff Cochin pullet

The one that looks like a Sebright has a straight comb. I think it's a Golden Laced OEBG. Also, the one that is blueish and brown looks like it has a beard and muffs and a rose comb. Am I seeing things? Looks like an EE bantam.

Nice catch. I looked at the combs closely and missed that one! I agree, bantam EE. As for the sebright, who has golden laced OEGBs? It could be a sebright from a hatchery, they don't always have the proper combs...you should see my white d'uccle with a crest!!!

The one that looks like a Sebright has a straight comb. I think it's a Golden Laced OEBG. Also, the one that is blueish and brown looks like it has a beard and muffs and a rose comb. Am I seeing things? Looks like an EE bantam.

I have 2 hatchery bantam partridge Wyandottes with single combs. The other 2 have the proper rose combs. So, until this year I would have ruled out a breed just because of their combs.

juliechick I think you are right! I took a better picture of her and as for the Sebright I got them from Atwoods I am not sure what Hatchery they used though. color

Back
Top Bottom