What breed & gender?

Thanks for quick response. Also… its a litle after 9 here and there still wandering around not even interested in settling down for bed. The 2 lavender orpingtons that came with them went straight to the roost on there first night 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

i think they used to be in a storage shed type coop and confused now that its all open here..

They look like they may not have had water to bath in. They can live without it but their feathers will look better. Just a horse feed dish or small baby pool will be fine. I received a duck who wasn’t used to swimming water last year. It took her a couple of months but now she won’t get out. It will make them happy.

Thanks for quick response. Also… its a litle after 9 here and there still wandering around not even interested in settling down for bed. The 2 lavender orpingtons that came with them went straight to the roost on there first night 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

i think they used to be in a storage shed type coop and confused now that its all open here..
Ducks don’t really go in like chickens. You either have to herd them in or lure them in with treats.

They look like they may not have had water to bath in. They can live without it but their feathers will look better. Just a horse feed dish or small baby pool will be fine. I received a duck who wasn’t used to swimming water last year. It took her a couple of months but now she won’t get out. It will make them happy.
i do know that for a fact. The lady who gave them up said she never had a pool for them . Once they learn home, they will free range and have access to a 1/2 acre pond in the afternoons and kidie pool during the day in there yard.

Back
Top Bottom